To validate one or more fonts:
- Select the fonts to validate in the list of fonts.
- Choose Validate Fonts from the File menu. A Font Validation window opens and shows the results of validation. A green check mark indicates that font passed validation. A red x beside a font tells you there is a problem.
If the Font Validation found any problems and you’d like to delete those problem fonts:
- Check the box beside the problem font in the Font Validation window.
- Click on the Remove Checked button at the bottom of the Font Validation window. An alert appears.
- Click to confirm, and the fonts are deleted.